尚雯婕--Love Warrior 戰


Love Warrior 戰

    Words & Music by Laure Shang
    Producer:Jean-François Maljean、Silvano Macaluso
    Backing vocals:the Dongs

    The sky is covered by clouds
    天空山雨欲來
    A thunderstorm is coming
    烏雲密佈
    Tiredness and pain keep weakening me
    疲憊與痛苦,在時刻提醒著我
    I'm almost desperate
    我就要崩潰
    This close to desperate
    瀕臨崩潰
    But I am too proud to say it
    而我卻無從訴說
   
    VERSE
    Get up from my feet I'm walking and walking
    掙扎起身,我倔強地不停前行
   
    I'm a warrior for your love
    我是為愛而戰的勇士
    Moon light spread on my shoulder
    月光傾瀉在我的肩膀
    Blood is rushing through my veins
    沸騰的鮮血在體內流淌

    PRE
    Lead me to the sky
    帶我去飛翔
    I'm not afraid to die
    我無懼生死
    This is like a test
    這就像一次考驗
    I'm not that kind of girl
    我不是那種脆弱的女子
    What do you think of me
    我在你心中到底是怎樣的呢
    This question's enemy
    這個問題
    It's like an enemy
    對我來說就像個敵人
    To me

    CHORUS
    Sick and tired my heart is always broken
    痛苦與疲憊,折磨得我心碎
    Silver warrior with out destination
    身披銀色鎧甲的戰士迷失方向
    I'm not able to explain the reason
    我也無法解釋這一切
    tell me tell me tell me
    告訴我告訴我告訴我
    I'm a bird I'm flying across the river
    我是一隻穿越山河的飛鳥
    This is my land I'll never surrender
    這裡是我唯一的領地
    I'm so wounded I can't find my lover
    我不能放棄,即使我早已傷痕累累,即使找不到我的愛人
    Save me save me save me
    解救我解救我解救我
    Get up my love
    甦醒吧我的愛
    Get up my love
    甦醒吧我的愛
    Wake up my love
    重燃吧我的愛
    Hehe

    REPEAT
    My love is full, my love is pure
    我的愛是濃烈的,我的愛是純粹的
    My love is blind, my love is deaf
    我的愛是無視的,我的愛是無聲的
    My love is a child
    我的愛像個天真的小孩
    A child who likes to cry
    一個愛哭的小孩
    My love is a question
    我的愛是一個謎題
    But you are not the answer
    而你卻不是這謎題的答案

    REPEAT CHORUS

留言